Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Swoon

Shut up shut up shut up shut up!

I visited my Instagram today (@petitepluschic) to check up on some of my fave plus size fashion bloggers, when......BAM! Lightening strike!

Georgina over at Fullerfigurefullerbust posted some lovely new finds from pinupgirlclothing.com. Girl looked good! She mentioned she was wearing my size so I thought I would hop over to check it out and DAMN! I am swooning over here.

Look at this dress! WHAT!?!? Excuse me while I gush a minute. First of all, this website allows you to choose your body type when browsing. I'm an apple, so I was thrilled to see these pop up. Next, the swing of the skirt gives me the feeling of femininity and the right amount of coverage of those trouble spots. I also love the cinched waste with the belt, the 3/4 sleeves....EVERYTHING people. This is such a perfect spring-time look and I can't wait to get my hands on one of these things. I could see pairing with a classic pearl necklace, some peep-toe pumps, and curls. Oh how I want to be a Stepford Wife.

This gem comes in 4 prints and sizes XL to 4X. If you prefer, there is also a short sleeve look-alike in several more prints.

I think I'll add this to my wishlist, darn some socks, and plan my next PTO fundraiser. June Cleaver, eat your heart out.







Cheers,
Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment