Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Wear To Work

Some days I look at my closet sadly and think there is just nothing to wear, or I'm tired of everything in it. And some days I am hit with inspiration and just really love a look. This was one of those days. 

The dress is a simple black cotton dress I've had forever that I am pretty sure I picked up at Target. The blazer is definitely from Target (I just saw it in-store the other day, so it's still available if you want to pick it up). The belt is actually from a shirt I bought at Dress Barn a while back. I'm not a big fan of the shirt having worn it a time or two, but I l.o.v.e. this belt. 

The outfit is simple, yet interesting. I love this look so much I didn't want to take off the dress when I got home. I even rocked the dress sans blazer when I went out grocery shopping tonight. Cray-amaze y'all. 

I went jewlery-less today because I wanted the belt to be the focal point. 


Tell me about your favorite dress and how you like to mix it up! 

Cheers, 
Sabrina 


No comments:

Post a Comment