Thursday, August 14, 2014

I Go Out Walkin'

Exercise is like this hormonal she-demon. Bitchy, painful, irritating, scary. I guess what I'm trying to say is I really hate exercising. 

But I'm doing it anyway. 

As a plus size woman, I have health concerns that need to be addressed, and I'm logical enough to know that exercise is going to be the key to unlocking my healthy sexy lady. 

This week is all about baby steps. I have climbed the stairs from my garage to my fourth floor apartment most days, and walked 1.6 miles this evening with a little stroll to a theatre on date night. 

Every person who has overcome great challenges started somewhere and started small. I guess this my somewhere. But let's be honest, I'm looking forward to the destination. And maybe I'll embrace the she-demon bitch along the way. 

Cheers, 
Sabrina 

No comments:

Post a Comment